Patrycja Krawczyk is a Polish illustrator and graphic designer, currently based in London.
She has been freelancing for a variety of clients such as international organizations, companies and start-ups, providing a broad range of digital and print illustrations and graphic design.
Before becoming a freelancer, she worked full time at MSU Publishing and Sabre Packaging creative team as graphic designer and illustrator.
Patrycja graduated from Nicolaus Copernicus University, Faculty of Fine Arts in Torun. She holds MA degrees in Drawing Media.
• Finalist of the international project “Playing Arts”, 2020
• Bronze A’Design Award in Graphic Design and Visual Communication, 2018
• A’Design Award, Italy, 2020
• Cluster Illustration, London, Ugly Duck, “METAMORPHOSIS”, 2019
• Cluster Illustration, London, The Old Truman Brewery, 2018
• Cluster Illustration, London, Studio Leigh, 2018